Showing entries with verbs only.
- おちつくcommon ochitsukucommon 【落ち着く · 落ちつく · 落着く · 落ち付く · 落付く】
- godan く verb → conjugation / intransitive:
- to calm down; to compose oneself; to regain presence of mind 例文
- to calm down; to settle down; to die down; to become stable; to abate
- to settle down (in a location, job, etc.); to settle in
- to be settled; to be fixed; to have been reached —Of an arrangement, conclusion, etc..
- to harmonize with; to harmonise with; to match; to suit; to fit
- to be unobtrusive; to be quiet; to be subdued; —Usu. used pronominally as 落ち着いた. → おちついた【落ち着いた】