Showing entries with nouns only.
- こちらcommon · こっちcommon · こちobsolete kochiracommon · kocchicommon · kochiobsolete 【此方】
- this way (direction close to the speaker or towards the speaker); this direction; —Usually written using kana alone. → どちら【何方】 / 其方 / あちら【彼方】 例文
- here (place close to the speaker or where the speaker is) 例文
- this one (something physically close to the speaker) 例文
- pronoun / noun with genitive case particle の:
- I; me; we; us 例文
- this person (someone physically close to the speaker and of equal or higher status) 例文