Showing entries with particles only.
- よcommon yocommon【よ】
- (at sentence end) indicates certainty, emphasis, contempt, request, etc. 例文
- (after a noun) used when calling out to someone 例文
- (in mid-sentence) used to catch one's breath or get someone's attention
- よりcommon yoricommon【より】
- adverb / particle:
- from; out of; since; at 例文
- than 例文
- other than; except; but 例文
- more 例文
- よりけり yorikeri 【因りけり】
- depends on —Usually written using kana alone. 例文
- よね yone【よね】
- expression / particle:
- ...isn't that right? —Compound particle used at sentence-end.