Showing entries with nouns only.
- あれら arera 【彼等 · 彼ら】
- noun / noun with genitive case particle の:
- those (indicating something distant from both speaker and listener, or something understood without naming it directly) —Usually written using kana alone. → あれ【彼】 例文
- they (of people) (used to refer to one's equals or inferiors) —Archaism.
- かれらcommon kareracommon 【彼ら · 彼等】
- pronoun / noun with genitive case particle の:
- they (usually male); them 例文
ヒ かれ かの か.のHI kare kano ka.no
he; that; the
トウ ひと.しい など -らTOU hito.shii nado -ra
etc.; and so forth; class (first); quality; equal; similar