Showing entries with auxiliaries only.
- ないcommon naicommon 【無い】
- adjective → conjugation:
- nonexistent; not being (there); —Usually written using kana alone. → 亡い 例文
- unpossessed; unowned; not had 例文
- unique → またとない
- indicates negation, inexperience, unnecessariness or impossibility —As ...ことがない, etc..
- auxiliary adjective:
- (after the ren'youkei form of an adjective) not ... → ない
- (after the -te form of a verb) to not be...; to have not ...
ム ブ な.いMU BU na.i
nothingness; none; ain't; nothing; nil; not