Showing entries with verbs only.
- うつすcommon utsusucommon 【移す · 遷す】
- godan す verb → conjugation / transitive:
- to change; to swap; to substitute; to transfer 例文
- to change the object of one's interest or focus
- to spend or take time
- to infect → 風邪を移す 例文
- 風邪を人に移すと治るって本当？ Is it true that you recover from colds when you give them to someone else?
- to permeate something with the smell or colour of something
- to move on to the next or different stage of (a plan, etc.) → 実行に移す 例文
イ うつ.る うつ.すI utsu.ru utsu.su
shift; move; change; drift; catch (cold, fire); pass into