Showing entries with verbs only.
- おとすcommon otosucommon 【落とす · 落す】
- godan す verb → conjugation / transitive:
- to drop; to lose; to let fall; to shed (light); to cast (one's gaze); to pour in (liquid); to leave behind 例文
- to clean off (dirt, makeup, paint, etc.); to remove (e.g. stains or facial hair); to lose; to spend money at a certain place; to omit; to leave out; to secretly let escape 例文
- to lose (a match); to reject (an applicant); to fail (a course); to defeat (in an election) 例文
- to lower (e.g. shoulders or voice); to lessen (e.g. production or body weight); to worsen (quality); to reduce (e.g. rank or popularity); to speak badly of; to make light of; to fall into straitened circumstances
- to fall into (e.g. a dilemma or sin); to make one's own; to have one's bid accepted; to force surrender; to take (e.g. an enemy camp or castle); to forcefully convince; to press for a confession; to deal with
- to download; to copy from a computer to another medium; —IT term.
- to make someone swoon (judo) —Martial arts term.
- to finish a story (e.g. with the punch line)
- to finish (a period, e.g. of fasting)
ラク お.ちる お.ち お.とすRAKU o.chiru o.chi o.tosu
fall; drop; come down; village; hamlet