How to say tenths in Japanese
suffix / ~の noun:
- -clad - after an article of clothing
- in the midst of - after a -masu stem - usually written using kana alone
- tenths (e.g. wholesale price, as tenths of retail price) - after a number in the ichi, ni counting system
- times (i.e. multiplied by) - after a number in the hitotsu, futatsu counting system
- able-to-seat (of a chair, etc.) - after a number of people
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.