Results, なんて #part
Showing results 26-50:
- My what a narrow waist! Her face is small, she really looks just like a doll!
- Incidentally, this room doesn't have anything like an air conditioner. All it has is a hand-held paper fan.
- If she finds out that that uniform was one I bought to get my former girlfriend to be a pretend 'high school girl' ...
- そ、そうじゃなくて、・・・ 素の自分、本当の私を必要としてくれる人がいるなんて、考えたこともありませんでしたから。
- N-no it's not that ... it's that there could be someone who would need me for what I am, for my true self, I hadn't even thought of that possibility.
- This sort of thing, it's buying stuff that's fun. Whether you use it or not is secondary.
- That's because, you see, I've known he isn't that sort of person from a long time back.
- "What is she saying?" "You don't even know 'norito'?" "Norito?" "It's something like a Shinto spell."
- "What was that person saying?" "He couldn't communicate in Russian at all so I told him off in Russian."
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.