Showing results 26-50:
- Mother was in a bad mood since she could not play golf because of bad weather.
- When you travel abroad, you feel very expansive, and it's easy to overspend in a mood like that.
- Father was in a bad mood since he couldn't play golf because of bad weather.
- Music started playing in the restaurant so there was a real romantic mood.
- Just as if the card gathering had turned into a ghost story telling party, a kind of dark mood had settled over those present and everyone was silent.
- Come on now, stop whimpering all the time, let's go somewhere for a change of mood.
- I'm going on a date with my boyfriend today, so I've been in a very good mood since this morning.
- I visited the atelier of a painter that I had not visited in a long time. This painter had just acquired a new model and he was in a very good mood.
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.