- credit - abbreviation ➜ 掛け売り・掛け買い
- money owed on an account; bill
- hot noodles in broth - abbreviation - usually written using kana alone ➜ 掛け蕎麦【かけそば】・掛けうどん【かけうどん】
noun / suffix noun:
- proportion (of wholesale price, as tenths of list price)
- in the midst of - after a -masu stem
- rest; rack; hanger - after a noun
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.