- 整う☆【ととのう】調う☆・斉うold Inflection
godan ~う verb / intransitive verb:
- to be ready; to be prepared; to be arranged
- to be in order; to be put in order; to be well-ordered; to be well-proportioned; to be harmonious
- to be adjusted; to be regulated; to be refined (e.g. of a face)
- to be settled (e.g. treaty, contract); to be completed
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.