- dropping; losing - abbreviation
- missing item; something one forgot to write down
- wooden protrusion from a Japanese door frame that fits a hole in the threshold, acting as a lock when closed
- conclusion (of a speech, etc.)
- metallic bowl used to hold the charcoal in a wooden hibachi ➜ 落とし掛け
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.