- Diplomorpha sikokiana (species of flowering plant)
- paper made from the fibre of this plant - abbreviation ➜ 雁皮紙
- eggshell-colored traditional Japanese paper made primarily of Diplomorpha sikokiana fibres (high-quality, glossy) ➜ 雁皮
- traditional Japanese paper made from the fibre of plant species Diplomorpha sikokiana (high quality, glossy) ➜ 雁皮
- traditional Japanese paper made from the fibre of plant species Diplomorpha sikokiana (high quality, glossy) ➜ 雁皮紙
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.
We're trying to keep Tangorin free and ad-free. If you like this dictionary, help us out with a donation so we can keep making it better.Donate