Showing results 26-50:
- music box - From Dutch "orgel"
noun / ~の noun:
- catarrh - Medicine term - From Dutch "catarrhe" or German "Katarrh"
- catheter - From German "Katheter" or Dutch "katheter"
- chlorinated lime; calcium hypochlorite; chloride of lime; bleaching powder - abbreviation - From German "Kalk" or Dutch "kalk" ➜ クロールカルキ
- camphor - From Dutch "kamfer"
- cork - From Dutch "kurk"
- satin - From Dutch "satijn"
- cyan - From Dutch
- syrup - From Dutch "siroop"
- shovel; spade; scoop - From Dutch "schop"
- SCOP - IT term
- tweezers; forceps - From French "pincette" or Dutch "pincet"
- Brussels - From French "Bruxelles" or Dutch "Brussel"
- hops (Humulus lupulus) - also 忽布 - From Dutch
- pound (unit of weight) - also written as 听, 封度, 英斤, 英听 - From Dutch "pond"
- pound (currency); pound sterling - also written as 磅 - From Dutch "pond"
- pond ➜ 池
- マスト☆ Inflection
- mast - From Dutch
noun / adjectival noun:
- must; juice of grapes or other fruit prior to fermentation into wine
- scalpel; surgical knife - From Dutch "mes"
- morphine - From Dutch "morfine"
- firm-sided backpack made of leather, etc. (used by Japanese elementary schoolchildren, often red for girls and black for boys) - From Dutch "ransel"
- label; sticker - From Dutch "Letter"
- retort; sealed plastic pouch typically containing ready-made sauce or stew; boil-in-the-bag - Food term
- retort; glass vessel used for distillation (now largely obs.) - Chemistry term - From Dutch
- tin plate - From Dutch "blik"
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.