- "I can't think with that noise", she said as she stared at the typewriter.
- I hate those spiders. They're always there to freak me out when I'm cleaning.
- Mama! That lady and man are holding hands, they're great friends aren't they!
- "Er, Karin ..., shouldn't we call it a night soon?" "No! No quitting while ahead! Next time I'll win for sure!"
- Ah, unfortunately there is a small matter I need to attend to so I'll take my leave now.
- That 'Ayumi' kid, only 13 but has performed in movies and theatres as a child actor since she was five.
- You haven't fallen in love have you!? I won't have it! Having that man become my brother-in-law; I absolutely hate that!
- That red cloth is a "fukusa"; it is a vital tool used to cleanse the tea equipment.
- Y'know we're short of money to have fun and ... Well to be blunt, gimme!
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.
We're trying to keep Tangorin free and ad-free. If you like this dictionary, help us out with a donation so we can keep making it better.Donate