Results, いや #conj
- "What's up? Fidgeting like that" "Er, well, it looks like the elastic's gone in my pants."
- A certain movie was novelized - rather it was a scenario written for a movie that was expanded as a novel and localized to Japanese.
- Of course he thought it was a joke and let it slide with a "hm?" but he was seriously annoyed. I mean, just don't say things like that even as a joke!
- Could it be that her prickly attitude is just because she has period pains? No, couldn't be.
- You haven't fallen in love have you!? I won't have it! Having that man become my brother-in-law; I absolutely hate that!
- However, it was not just me – there was one more person, no, one more creature visiting.
- "Does your back hurt?" "No, not really." "Oh, that's something then, isn't it?"
- "Did you possibly not notice until just now?" "Er, well ... it was just so beyond my imagination that ..."
- "Is that implying that I go get some sugar in me and then work more?" "Er?" "No, sorry. I'm just sulking a bit."
- "Oh? Then, as I expected, I've been around longer than you. This year I'm 20-mumble years old." "What does that tell me?"
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.