Results, そうだ #adv
- That's right, that strange sound was the final death scream of the cooling fan.
- "I don't think she's an opponent you can ignore like that ..." "That's right, they say a cornered rat bites back, don't they?"
- "What is this? An offering?" "That's right. Put it in this offertory box ... and pull this rope."
- That's right, since we're taking a walk anyways, I wonder if we could spend a little time walking through the forest too...
- In the financial world opposition is apparently increasing against the withdrawal of the proposed bill.
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.