Results, だり #part
- -ing and -ing (e.g. "coming and going") - as …たり…たり, after the ren'youkei forms of multiple verbs
- doing such things as... - used adverbially
- expresses a command - as …たり…たり at sentence-end, after the ren'youkei forms of a repeated verb
- to be ［たり］ - from とあり, after a noun - archaism ➜ たる
- indicates completion or continuation of an action ［たり］ - from 〜てあり, after the ren'youkei form of a verb - archaism
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.