- 「洞穴の中で何が起こっているんだろう？すごく知りたいなあ」 「見当もつかないよ」
- "What's happening in the cave? I'm curious." "I have no idea."
- "Say, you, the lady over there." "Eh?" "Could you give me a bit of advice?"
- Shiroonitake is a poisonous mushroom but it has real presence, and I like it.
- Being too busy with work is a problem, but then so is having too much free time.
- "I don't think she's an opponent you can ignore like that ..." "That's right, they say a cornered rat bites back, don't they?"
- "I rather like heights. You know, in my last life I must have been ... an aeroplane?" "Usually that would be 'bird' there."
- "Hey, when do the dorms lock up?" "9 o'clock" "Whoops, if we don't run we won't make it!"
- "Are you going to buy a lottery ticket?" "I don't think I'm lucky at gambling."
- Hey, Cleo. Don't wander around too much, OK? We've only just entered the park.
- なんか誰かに雰囲気似てるなあと思ってましたが、言われてみてああそうそうですね。確かにZZ TOPってこういう感じでしたよね。
- I had a nagging feeling that the atmosphere resembled somebody and, now that you mention it, yes, you're right. Certainly ZZ TOP had this kind of feel.
- I thought that if we lined up benches in the garden as well, we could achieve quite a seating capacity.
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.
We're trying to keep Tangorin free and ad-free. If you like this dictionary, help us out with a donation so we can keep making it better.Donate