- two persons; two people; pair; couple
- two - ふ and ふう used mainly when counting aloud. 弐, 貳 and 貮 are used in legal documents.
- again; once more; a second time
temporal noun / adverbial noun:
- second month of the lunar calendar
noun / ~の noun:
- double; two-fold; two layers; duplex
- diplo-; dipl-
- double-edged eyelid; double eyelid; creased eyelid - abbreviation ➜ 二重まぶた【ふたえまぶた】
- nisei; second-generation Japanese (or Korean, etc.); foreigner of Japanese parentage
noun / suffix noun / prefix noun:
- the Second (king, etc. of the same name); second generation; junior
- son - colloquialism
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.