Results, 代 だい
noun / suffix noun:
- charge; cost; price
- generation; age; reign
- era - Geology term
- a representative of; on behalf of; for (someone) - after someone's name or title
- used after a phone number to indicate that it is a switchboard number ➜ 代表電話番号
- counter for decades of ages, eras, etc.
- counter for generations (of inheritors to a throne, etc.)
- proxy application company - abbreviation ➜ 代理申請会社
- pronoun - used in dictionaries, etc. - abbreviation ➜ 代名詞
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.