- 欠 yawn
- 가 [ga]
- Example words:
- song; ballad
- karuta; traditional Japanese playing cards - From Portuguese "carta"
- song lyrics; words of a song; libretto
- melody; tune; song
フランツ・リストの最も有名な作品は19のハンガリー狂詩曲だが、彼は他にもソナタ、交響曲、協奏曲、歌曲、宗教曲など見事な作品を生み出した。 The best-known compositions by Franz Liszt are his nineteen Hungarian Rhapsodies, but he also created beautiful sonatas, symphonies, concerti, Lieder, and religious compositions.
- singing voice; (sound of) singing
- kayōkyoku; form of Japanese popular music that developed during the Showa era
- (Western) pop song - early Showa era term
- (waka) poetic sentiment; waka-composing mood; solid grounding in waka; meaning of a waka poem
- gathering of men and women who sang courtship songs to each other and danced; dancing and singing feast of young men and women in ancient Japan - archaism
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.
We're trying to keep Tangorin free and ad-free. If you like this dictionary, help us out with a donation so we can keep making it better.Donate