Results, 由 #n
wherefore; a reason
- 田 field
- 유 [yu]
- Example words:
- freedom; liberty; as it pleases you
- reason; pretext; motive
- reason; significance; cause; / piece of information that one has heard; I hear that ...; it is said that ...
- going through; going via; going by way of
- discomfort; inconvenience; / poverty; want; destitution; / disability; impairment (physical, mental, etc.)
- 由来☆【ゆらい】 Inflection
noun / ~する noun / adverb:
- origin; source; history; derivation; reason; destiny
- non-ordained monk - early Japanese Christian term - archaism - From Portuguese "irmão"
- 由ありげ【よしありげ】由あり気 Inflection
- meaningful; suggestive; seeming to be with a history; seeming to be with circumstances that are hard to explain - archaism