- もらう☆《貰う》 Inflection
godan ~う verb / transitive:
- to receive; to take; to accept
auxiliary verb / godan ~う verb:
- to get somebody to do something - follows a verb in "-te" form
- 貰いゲロ【もらいゲロ】貰いげろ【もらいげろ】 Inflection
noun / ~する noun:
- sympathy vomiting; vomiting due to the sight or the smell of another person's vomit
- tip; gratuity; alms
- もらえる《貰える》 Inflection
- to be able to receive; to be able to take; to be able to accept ➜ 貰う
- could you (give me); would you; can you - after the -te form of a verb as もらえないか, もらえますか, etc.
- having one's baby nursed by another woman; wet-nursing; breast milk received from another woman
expression / noun:
- car accident for which one is not responsible; car accident where the other side is at fault
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.