Results, 買う #v
- 買う★【かう】 Inflection
godan ~う verb / transitive:
- to buy; to purchase - in western Japan, 買う conjugates euphonically as こうた, こうて, etc.
- to value; to have a high opinion
- to stir; to provoke; to draw upon oneself
- 貝 shell
- 매 [mae]
- Example words:
- trade; buying and selling; trafficking (e.g. of humans, arms, drugs); dealing
- acquisition (esp. corporate); buy-out; takeover; purchase; / bribery; buying off; corruption
- shopping; purchased goods
- buying; shopping; / buyer; / purchase
- to buy; to purchase; / to value; to have a high opinion; / to stir; to provoke; to draw upon oneself
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.