Results, 辻 #n
crossing; crossroad; street corners; (kokuji)
- 5 or 4 or 6
- ⻌辵辶 walk
- 십 [sib]
- Example words:
- coherence; consistency
- commotion; sensation; hullabaloo ［せんぷう］
- stories (esp. war stories) or lectures told by someone near a road or temple while begging for money
- taking a wife by kidnapping a woman passing by on the road - archaism
- stories (esp. war stories) or lectures told by someone near a road or temple while begging for money - obscure term ➜ 辻講釈
小沢は外地から復員して、今夜やっと故郷の大阪へ帰って来たばかしだが、終戦後の都会や近郊の辻強盗の噂は、汽車の中できいて知っていた。 Ozawa had been demobilized from overseas and had just arrived this night into his hometown, Osaka, but he had heard rumors on the train about bandits roaming in the postwar cities and suburbs.
- amateur wrestling on a street corner or in an empty field (esp. in autumn) - Sumo term
- wrestling show in a roadside tent - Sumo term
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.