- nursing; nurse; attending; attendant; entertainer
- kalavinka; imaginary bird in paradise that sings sweet notes - Buddhism term - From Sanskrit
- 夜伽【よとぎ】 Inflection
noun / ~する noun:
- attending someone through the night (guard, nurse)
- act of a woman sleeping with a man (at his bidding)
- keeping overnight vigil over body before burial
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.