Showing entries with particles only.
- がcommon gacommon【が】
- indicates sentence subject (occasionally object) 例文
- indicates possessive (esp. in literary expressions)
- particle / conjunction:
- but; however; still; and 例文
- がてら gatera【がてら】
- on the same occasion; at the same time; coincidentally; along with; partly (to do, for) 例文
- がね gane【がね】
- (positive sentence end) I dare say; (negative sentence end) though, honestly
- がな · がなあ gana · ganaa【がな · がなあ】
- particle used to indicate the speaker's hope, desire, wish, etc. (e.g. "it would be nice if ...", "I wish there were ...", etc.) —At sentence-end. → もがな
- emphatic particle —Colloquialism. At sentence-end.
- particle adding uncertainty —Often associated with an interrogative.