Showing results 51-75:
- yelp - onomatopoeia ➜ キャンキャン
- sales campaign - abbreviation ➜ キャンペーン
- kiang (Equus hemionus kiang); kyang - From Chinese
- blessing of heaven; hand in which the dealer goes out on their initial deal - Mahjong term - From Chinese
- haitei winning hand; winning on the last tile drawn from the wall - Mahjong term - From Chinese
- Chinese-style stir-fried vegetable noodle soup - Food term - From Chinese "tang mian"
- ramen soup topped with slices of roasted pork - Food term - From Chinese "chashao mian"
- Chinese high fin banded shark (Myxocyprinus asiaticus); Chinese sucker - From Chinese "yanzhiyu"
- half-game consisting of an east and south round - Mahjong term - From Chinese "banzhuang"
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.