- aloha - From Hawaiian
- aloha shirt - abbreviation
- ukulele - From Hawaiian
- muumuu (Hawaiian clothing) - From Hawaiian "mu'umu'u"
- lei (garland of flowers) - From Hawaiian
- lei (plural of leu; currency of Rumania and Moldova) - From or ➜ レウ
- lanai (roofed patio) - From Hawaiian
- poke (Hawaiian raw-fish salad) - From Hawaiian
- thank you - From Hawaiian "mahalo"
- very quick - From Hawaiian "wiki wiki"
- hula (dance) - From Hawaiian
- luau; traditional Hawaiian party - From Hawaiian
- pa'u skirt; pau skirt - From Hawaiian "pa'u"
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.