- gamelan (traditional Indonesian music ensemble) - From Indonesian
- salon; saloon; reception room - From French
- sarong - From Malay
- saron (instrument) - From Indonesian
- bonang (small gongs used in the Javanese gamelan) - From Indonesian ➜ ガムラン
- lahar - From Indonesian ➜ 火山泥流
- nasi goreng; Indonesian fried rice - Food term - From Indonesian
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.