- won (unit of Korean currency) - From Korean
- kimchi; kimchee; spicy Korean pickled cabbage - From Korean "kimch'i"
- Korea; Korean - derogatory term - slang
- ching; Thai finger cymbals - From Thai
- jing; Korean gong - From Korean
- hangul (Korean script) - From Korean
- Korean alcoholic beverage made from flour or sticky rice; makkolli; makgeolli - From Korean "maggeoli"
- kalbi; Korean-style marinated barbecued ribs - Food term - From Korean "galbi" or Korean "kalpi"
- Korean (person) - derogatory term - slang - sensitive
- Korean currency unit (1/100 of a won) - From Korean "jeon"
- Korean stew; Korean hot pot - From Korean "jjigae"
- bulgogi (Korean dish of grilled beef) - From Korean
- gochujang (Korean red chili paste) - From Korean
- gukbap (Korean rice soup) - From Korean
- yukhoe (Korean dish of seasoned raw beef topped with an egg yolk) - From Korean
- namul (Korean dishes consisting of seasoned vegetables) - From Korean
- Korean lettuce - From Korean "sangchu"
- tteokbokki; ddeokbokki; stir-fried rice cake, meat, eggs, seasoning, etc. - From Korean
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.