- 沒る【いる】没る Inflection
godan ~る verb:
- to set beyond the Western horizon (i.e. the sun) - poetical term ➜ 入る【いる】
- mountain in springtime when all of the tree buds open at the same time; laughing mountain [literal] - poetical term
- floral raft; flower raft; flower petals fallen on water, resembling a raft - poetical term
- Helwingia japonica (species of shrub) - usually written using kana alone
- oily perfume applied under white makeup - archaism
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.