Results, いただく #v
- いただく☆《頂く・戴く》 Inflection
godan ~く verb / transitive:
- to receive; to get; to accept; to take; to buy - humble language ➜ 貰う
- to eat; to drink - humble language - polite language
- to be crowned with; to wear (on one's head); to have (on top) - orig. meaning
- to have (as one's leader); to live under (a ruler); to install (a president)
auxiliary verb / godan ~く verb:
- to get somebody to do something - follows a verb in "-te" form - humble language ➜ 貰う【もらう】
Ｋさんの内緒にしていただくとの約束のもとに前回「左右」後日談なる駄文をお送りしましたが、今回はその後日談です。 Last time I sent out my humble work, the afterword to "left-right", written on the promise that you'd keep it secret from him, this time it's the afterword to that afterword.
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.