- Although astrology has no scientific basis, it's very popular and it seems that many people believe in it.
- The front wheel plays an important role in two-wheeled vehicles moving without falling over.
- Why is it you can write a letter in English this well, but can't speak it?
- Whoa, if we keep chatting, despite actually arriving early, we'll end up late!
- Then, although it was dreary up to the other day, everywhere were flowers, flowers, flowers.
- Impressive isn't it. A company that's only just been established but it's already got many outlets and is in fashion.
- Hiroshi is worn out with worry since he lost the only copy of the book he needed for his report.
- "Morning. You're early today." "You too. I thought you'd still be dead to the world."
- Newly weds but with a child? Yes, that's right - the son is from the father's former marriage. He's been divorced once.
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.
We're trying to keep Tangorin free and ad-free. If you like this dictionary, help us out with a donation so we can keep making it better.Donate