- Impressive isn't it. A company that's only just been established but it's already got many outlets and is in fashion.
- The flowers don't look well. I'd like to water them. Is there a watering can?
- I've heard about it. Your parents disappeared, running out on their debt didn't they?
- Just look! The potatoes are all rolling out! You're a real dullard aren't you?
- "Well, it's hot again today, isn't it?" "That's one more time you've started with a bland topic."
- Isn't that just what you'd expect from the prince? He certainly has the character of a truly great man.
- If you continue with the pointless arguments here...it'll end up as a repeat of yesterday.
- Oh yes, you're right. Well, it's the way you shop that's tight-fisted then.
- It must be nice having such a loyal son. You don't have to wonder if you'll be taken care of in your old age.
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.
We're trying to keep Tangorin free and ad-free. If you like this dictionary, help us out with a donation so we can keep making it better.Donate