- うるさい☆《煩い・五月蝿いateji・五月蠅いateji・煩さいirr.》ウルサイ Inflection
- noisy; loud
- annoying; troublesome; tiresome; persistent; importunate
- fussy; finicky; picky; particular; nagging; fastidious; bossy
- shut up!; be quiet!
- off and on manner; intermittent style; dragging on and on - often 五月雨式に - four character idiom ➜ 五月雨【さみだれ】
- blues experienced by college freshmen or workplace recruits shortly after beginning school or work; the May blues
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.