- well; now; let me see ➜ どれどれ
adverb / pronoun:
- where; which; who
- anyway; anyhow; at any rate
- sooner or later; eventually; one of these days; at some future date or time
- both; either; any; all; whichever
- 人亻 human
- 하 [ha]
- hé / hè
- Example words:
- what; / how many; / large number of; many; / you-know-what; that; / whatsit; what's the expression; what do you call them; / what?; / hey!
- how many times?; how often?
- nothing (with neg. verbs); not any; / and everything else (with noun plus "mo"); all
- most; best; above all
expression / adverbial noun:
- how long; how far; how much ➜ どの位【どのくらい】
noun / ~の noun:
adverb / noun:
- how much (long, far)
- (of a choice) one being as excellent as the other; both so beautiful it is hard to choose between - idiom
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.