- subtitles; captioning
- number of characters or letters
- wording; words and phrases; way of expression; token
- formerly used Vietnamese script based on Chinese characters - From Vietnamese "chữ nôm"
- appearance of written words; impression given by written letters, characters, etc.
- literal meaning (of a piece of writing); superficial meaning
- face (of a printing type)
- origin of a character
- composition of a Chinese character
- Chinese character from which a kana character is derived
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.