- 崩す☆【くずす】 Inflection
godan ~す verb / transitive:
- to destroy; to demolish; to pull down; to tear down; to level
- to disturb; to put into disorder; to throw off balance; to make shaky
- to relax (one's pose); to make oneself at ease
- to break (a bill); to change; to make change - oft. 札を崩す, etc.
- to write in cursive style; to write in running style - oft. as 字を崩す
- to break into a smile; to let off a smile - as 顔を崩す, etc.
- to lower (a price)
crumble; die; demolish; level
- 山 mountain
- 붕 [bung]
- Example words:
- collapse; crumbling; breaking down; caving in; / (radioactive) decay; disintegration
- to collapse; to crumble; / to get out of shape; to lose one's shape; to become disorganized; to become untidy; / to break down; to be thrown into disarray; / to crash (stock market); to slump; to decline; / to break money into small change; / to turn bad (e.g. weather); to change for the worse; to deteriorate
- crumbling; collapse; ruin; / has-been; wannabe
- cursive style of writing or calligraphy
- avalanche; snowslide
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.
We're trying to keep Tangorin free and ad-free. If you like this dictionary, help us out with a donation so we can keep making it better.Donate