journey; travel; chase away; let go; going; before; formerly
- Example words:
- making a round trip; going and returning; coming and going; / round-trip ticket; return ticket; / correspondence; exchanging (letters); / socializing; visiting one another
- coming and going; traffic; / road; street; / association; socializing; socialising; fellowship; mutual visits; / recurring (e.g. thoughts); / correspondence
- passing on to the next life; / death; / giving up a struggle; submission; / being at one's wits' end; being flummoxed; / coercion
- being brought to a standstill; being stranded; getting stuck; stalling; deadlock; / being stumped; being in a dilemma; stopping in one's tracks; standing speechless; / dying while standing (and remaining standing); dying on one's feet
- years gone by; earlier years; former years; the past
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.