- 手扌龵 hand
- 수 [su]
- Example words:
- player (sports); athlete; team member
- major company; big company; / front castle gate; / force attacking the front of a castle
- hand; arm; / forepaw; foreleg; / handle; / hand; worker; help; / trouble; care; effort; / means; way; trick; move; technique; workmanship; / hand; handwriting; / kind; type; sort; / one's hands; one's possession; / ability to cope; / hand (of cards); / direction; / move (in go, shogi, etc.)
- companion; partner; company; / other party; addressee; / opponent (sports, etc.)
- handle; grip; knob
raise; plan; project; behavior; actions
- Example words:
- general election (of the lower house)
- to raise; to elevate; / to do up (one's hair); / to fly (a kite, etc.); to launch (fireworks, etc.); to surface (a submarine, etc.); / to land (a boat); / to deep-fry; / to show someone (into a room); / to summon (for geishas, etc.); / to send someone (away); / to enrol (one's child in school); to enroll; / to increase (price, quality, status, etc.); to develop (talent, skill); to improve; / to make (a loud sound); to raise (one's voice); / to earn (something desirable); / to praise; / to give (an example, etc.); to cite; / to summon up (all of one's energy, etc.); / to arrest; / to nominate; / to give; / to offer up (incense, a prayer, etc.) to the gods (or Buddha, etc.); / to bear (a child); / to conduct (a ceremony, esp. a wedding); / (of the tide) to come in; / to vomit; / to do for (the sake of someone else); / to complete ...; / to humbly do ...
- small electoral district; single-member constituency
- one effort; one action
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.