Results, 暮す #v
- 暮らす☆【くらす】暮す Inflection
godan ~す verb / intransitive verb:
- to live; to get along
- to spend (time)
私はムスリムではないので断食を守る義務はないのだが、同じアパートで暮らす以上、そうした慣習に配慮することは大事なことだ。 I'm not a Muslim and so I have no obligation to observe the fast but as long as I'm living in the same apartment having consideration for such a custom is important.
evening; twilight; season's end; livelihood; make a living; spend time
- 日 sun, day
- 모 [mo]
- Example words:
- life; living; livelihood; life circumstances
- sunset; sundown; nightfall; dusk; / end; close; / year-end; end of the year
- to get dark; to grow dark; / to end (of a day, year, season, etc.); to come to an end; to close; / to be sunk in (e.g. despair); to be lost in (e.g. thought); to be overcome with
- living by oneself; living alone
- twilight; sunset; dusk; evening
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.