- Example words:
- koto (13-stringed Japanese zither); / stringed instrument; / zheng (Chinese zither); guzheng
- pair of persons (especially a married couple) being intimate and harmonious; being happily married
- heartstrings; / koto string
- trigon (ancient triangular harp); sambuca
- accordion; melodeon; concertina
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.