Results, 縁 えん
- fate; destiny (esp. as a mysterious force that binds two people together)
- relationship (e.g. between two people); bond; link; connection
- family ties; affinity
- opportunity; chance (to meet someone and start a relationship) ［えん］
- pratyaya (indirect conditions, as opposed to direct causes) ［えん］ - Buddhism term ➜ 因
- narrow open-air veranda ［えん］ - also written as 椽
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.