- business suit - perhaps from "civil clothes" or "Savile Row"
- 背負う☆【せおう・しょう】脊負うirr. Inflection
godan ~う verb / transitive:
- to carry on one's back
- to be burdened with; to take responsibility for
- to have (something) in the background; to be in front (of something)
godan ~う verb / intransitive verb:
- to be conceited; to think highly of oneself ［しょう］ - in the form しょってる ➜ しょってる
noun / ~の noun:
- spine; backbone; spinal column
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.