- 移る☆【うつる】遷る Inflection
godan ~る verb / intransitive verb:
- to move (house); to transfer (department)
- to change the target of interest or concern
- to elapse (passage of time)
- to be permeated by a colour or scent
- to be infected; to be contagious; to spread (as in fire) - usually written using kana alone
私は、新居へ移ると共に、私の部屋へ引っ込んで、自分で炊事できるだけの道具ーー土釜、土鍋、七輪の類をととのえた。 When I moved into my new home, I just brought with me the things that I needed for cooking, an earthen rice cooker, an earthenware pot and an earthen charcoal brazier.
- 移す☆【うつす】遷す Inflection
godan ~す verb / transitive:
- transfer ceremony (wherein a shrine's sacred object is moved from one building to another) ➜ 式年遷宮祭
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.