- six - ロー in mahjong - From Chinese "liù"
expression / noun:
- die; dice - four character idiom
- gambling with dice; playing hazard
- You can never tell what will pop up
- one jō and six shaku (4.85m)
- statue of Buddha measuring one jō and six shaku
- sitting cross-legged
- sugoroku; traditional Japanese board game played with dice
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.