figure; form; shape
- 女 woman
- 자 [ja]
- Example words:
- figure; form; shape; / appearance; dress; guise; / state; condition; picture; image; / form (of a waka); / dressed in ...; wearing ...
- posture; pose; position; stance; carriage (of the body); / attitude; approach; stance
- retreating figure; appearance from behind
- (physical) appearance (of a person); one's face and figure
- appearing in one's finest clothes; appearing in one's hour of triumph
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.